UMC Academic Advising for Students
University of Minnesota, Crookston
Year Guide - 4th Year / Senior and Beyond
Action and Job Search
- Check your APAS again, to make sure you are on track for graduation.
- Continue meeting with your academic adviser and other faculty in your program about current trends in the field and current employment opportunities.
- Continue checking with the Career Center about starting your placement file, attending workshops about applying for jobs, and investigating potential employers on-line and reviewing the entire wall of displays in the Career Center dedicated to identifying and posting employment opportunities.
- Sign up and attend job fair.
- Apply for graduation and attend grad fair.
< Back to Academic Advising for Students Home