2014-2015 Black Student Association (BSA)
The Black Student Association’s (BSA) purpose is to provide support, guidance and resources to the African, African-American and black students as well as promoting all diversity among campus; while bridging the gap of understanding amongst all nationalities on campus and in the community. BSA and its members strive to provide and promote an intellectual cultural and social environment for students along with the community. We exists to encourage a positive image of black students and to support its members in achieving their educational goals.
• Furthering black awareness
• Being an advocate for black students on and off campus
• Creating successful communication with black student organizations on and off campus
• Making significant contributions to the community
• Helping ensure a successful academic and social college experience for black students
• Scavenger hunt
• Halloween Dance
• Hairstory/ Pamper yourself
• Candy Grams
Everyone is welcomed to come to BSA and celebrate diversity. If you are interested or want to learn more about BSA contact Shelby Naab at firstname.lastname@example.org .