University of Minnesota, Crookston
If you have been a victim of Sexual Assault:
- Get to a safe place.
- Contact a friend or someone for support.
- Seek medical attention at once.
- Do not bathe, douche, change your clothes, or rinse your mouth. If you report the crime you do not want to destroy the evidence.
- You do have the option of reporting the crime to the police, or through the University Student Conduct Committee. There are trained personnel who can assist you in making that decision. (See Laurie Wilson or Stacey Grunewald for on campus support)
24 Hour Rape Crisis Number, 1-877-625-8092
Polk County Victims Services
816 Marin Ave, Suite 125
Crookston, MN 56716
Other Emergency Information:
- Northwest Mental Health Center 24 Hour Crisis Number:
- Emergency Contraception Number:
- General Crime Program:
1-800-524-1993 or 218-281-4347