Center for Teaching, Learning & Technology
University of Minnesota, Crookston
CTLT Faculty Technology Services
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology is pleased to assist faculty with a wide variety of technology services. We provide ongoing support for educational technology and software products and are continually evaluating and promoting new technologies.
- Moodle support
- Online and on campus course design and evaluation
- Learning resource development
- Multimedia development (in cooperation with NETS)
- Audiovisual services and software (numerous)
- Video and audio format conversion
- Digital photography services
- Screen capture
- Microsoft Office
- Document conversion
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Test generators (including TestGen, EZ Test, ExamView)
- Qualtrics Survey
- University licensed software acquisition
- Software acquisition and licensing recommendations
- Adaptive technologies for students with disabilities
For computer hardware problems, file backup, peripheral support, or network related problems please consult the UMC Helpdesk first.
For classroom equipment issues, please contact John Normandin firstname.lastname@example.org first.
CTLT Teaching and Learning Services
The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology supports faculty professional development activities and faculty training in a number of ways.
- Assistance with the development of course materials
- Coordination of faculty professional development workshops
- Delivery of technology workshops
- Assistance with faculty research projects
- Coordination and assistance with documentation related to accreditation and licensure
- Copyright compliance recommendations