McCall Hall is a three-story coed residence hall. Most rooms are set up for two people. McCall features a main lobby and lounge area with an entertainment center. The building has kitchenettes on its second and third floors. The lower level features an information desk, a recreation room with billiards and ping-pong, and a laundry room.
Construction was completed in 1946, and the building was named for T.M. McCall in 1959. McCall had worked at the Northwest School of Agriculture as a horticulturist since 1911 and was experiment station field manager from 1919 to 1926. He succeeded Austin Dowell as superintendent of the NWSA in 1937 and served in that capacity until his retirement in 1956. Under McCall's leadership, the major campus landscaping look place. During his years as superintendent, enrollment grew to over 400 students annually, and the reputation of the school and experiment station continued to grow in stature.
McCall Hall Outside View
Trouble viewing the 360 or want to enlarge it? Click here >>> Some mobile devices do not support this feature.
Interested in living in McCall Hall?
Learn more >>>
For a full listing of
current and past Campus Buildings, click here.