University of Minnesota, Crookston
UMC Campus Maps & Virtual Tours
University of Minnesota, Crookston
www.UMCrookston.edu
1-800-UMC-MINN
UMC Today myU OneStop


Hill Hall

UMC Gazebo - Hill Hall Building PhotoHill Hall is home to a diverse array of offices and services. Several Agricultural and Natural Resources Department faculty offices reside here. The Registrar, International Programs, and Learning Abroad have offices in Hill Hall. Several classrooms are located on the second floor and newly renovated (2012) science labs are located on the third floor.

UMC Gazebo - Hill Hall Building MapFloor plan

 

Services, Offices, and Points of Interest

 

 

Hill Hall Classroom

Trouble viewing the 360 or want to enlarge it? Click here >>> Some mobile devices do not support this feature.

Hill Hall Classroom Lab

Trouble viewing the 360 or want to enlarge it? Click here >>> Some mobile devices do not support this feature.

 

History

UMC Gazebo - Hill Hall - James J. Hill PhotoHill Hall, built in 1959, was named for James J. Hill of the Great Northern Railway. Hill donated much of the land that the campus was built upon.

The original Hill building was built in 1913 and was replaced by the current "new" building in 1959. The enclosed walkway that connects Hill Hall with Selvig Hall on the second and third floors was added in 1991.

 

Campus Building List

 


For a full listing of
current and past Campus Buildings, click here.