University of Minnesota, Crookston
- Foundation Directory Online provides the details on U.S. funders and their grants. Over 98,000 U.S. foundations and corporate donors, 1.8 million recent grants, and more than 400,000 key decision makers. ( Password access - login for passwords).
- Minnesota Grants Online Database from the Minnesota Council on Foundations database of more than 1,300 Minnesota foundations and corporate grant makers and an online database of more than 100,000 grants of $2,000 or more awarded by Minnesota's largest grant makers. ( Password access - login for passwords).
- SciVal Funding SciVal Funding covers grants from the United States, Canada as well as many other countries Current grant data is captured directly from the sponsor websites. SciVal Funding indexes funding content from over 4,500 sponsors, providing more than 14,000 active opportunities and over 2.46 million awarded grant records. Funding content gets updated on a daily basis
- Spin Search is a database of funding opportunities from national and international government and private funding sources. It is a part of the infoEd system for researching and tracking grants. Requires University of Minnesota IP address (VPN instructions on page).
- SPA - Funding Opportunties (University of Minnesota) SPA is the University of Minnesota system-wide office authorized to submit research proposals. Its Funding opportunities page includes a list of Databases of Extramural Funding Opportunities.
- Collaborate (University of Minnesota) features links to U of MN internal funding sources, external funding sources, and information about federal funding agencies' funding mechanisms.
- Extramural Opportunities Requiring Coordination (University of Minnesota)
External opportunities that must be coordinated internally because of limits placed by sponsors on the number of applications that can be submitted.
- Minnesota Council on Foundations contains the Minnesota Common Grant Application Form as well as many resources for finding and writing grants to Minnesota foundations and funding sources.
- Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance Grants/Financial Assistance