University of Minnesota, Crookston
International Programs
University of Minnesota, Crookston
UMC Today myU OneStop

Travel Guidance for Faculty, Staff & Students

Cuba Travel License -
Travel to Cuba may require the use of the University’s travel license.

Travel Approval -
Individual students or faculty-led groups who wish to travel to countries on the U.S. State Department’s travel warning list need prior approval from the University’s Education Abroad Suspension Committee.

International Health Insurance -
All students and some faculty/staff must obtain international health insurance before participating in a learning experience abroad.

Travel Resources -
Health, safety, and travel resources and advice for international travel.