University of Minnesota, Crookston
Apply Now - Online!
Please read all instructions before beginning the UMC online application.
If you would prefer to fill out a paper application, please see our Forms & Resources section for a downloadable PDFs.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to create an account and apply.
- Select ‘Internet Account’ link under the heading ‘Need an Account?’ when creating an account for the very first time. A new page entitled ‘Get an Account Now’ will appear. Click the ‘Create’ button under the heading ‘Guest Account.’ Enter your email address where asked and follow the password instructions when creating a password. Click the ‘Create Account’ button when finished. You can start the application at this point or log out and come back later.
- To log back into the application at a later time to complete, your guest Internet ID will be your full e-mail address used when you created the account including the "@" (example: firstname.lastname@example.org.) Your password will be whatever you entered when you created the account.
- Remember your username and password for future log-ins.
After you have completed your application, you may access your account daily except from 4am to 5am (central time).
Through the University of Minnesota 'My Account' feature, you will create one username and password to complete all of the following activities:
- Apply for admission to the University
- Send us a question or request materials
- Copy your application for admission from one campus to another
- Print out a personalized form to give to your high school counselor
- Check the status of your application