UMC Online Bachelor Degree Programs
University of Minnesota, Crookston
Sport & Recreation Management Key Features
- The Sport and Recreation Management (SRM) degree is now taught online and on-campus. Couple this program with UMC's Coaching minor (offered only on campus).
- Sport and Recreation Management students gain work experience through internship opportunities and applied course work, making them work ready.
- The SRM program is ideal for transfer students with AS or AAS degrees, incoming freshman, and people currently working in the field of business.
- Inside the classroom, students gain practical SRM related experience through experiential learning projects and real-world case studies and scenarios taking place in the sport world right now. Outside of the classroom, students in the SRM program gain hands-on experience through job shadowing, networking, study abroad opportunities, and a required internship.
- Faculty engage students through their unique blend of academic knowledge and “real-world” experience. Our small class sizes allow professors to successfully share their SRM knowledge and experience.
- On-campus students are able to participate in various clubs and activities such as Sport and Recreation Management Association (SRMA), Enactus (formerly Students in Free Enterprise - SIFE), and the Center for Rural Entrepreneurial Studies (CRES).
UMC Online Recent Awards