Business Management, BS Online
Do you like to plan, organize, lead people or manage resources? The University of Minnesota, Crookston's (UMC) Business Management degree program prepares students to manage business firms, institutions, small businesses and other organizations.
- The University of Minnesota, Crookston's online degree in business management has been ranked among The Best Colleges list of "Top 10 Online Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Programs of 2011."
- The Bachelor of Science in Business Management degree is delivered entirely online. You will NOT be required to come to the Crookston campus.
- The program in Business Management prepares graduates for management positions in business firms, institutions, small businesses, and other organizations. It provides a well-rounded education in business operations, preparing individuals for a variety of management positions in business, non profit organizations and government.
- UMC business management graduates are ready for the many opportunities and challenges that exist in the new and ever changing economy and dynamic business environment.
- UMC has an excellent placement record for graduates in Business Management.
- We have professional, enthusiastic educators with industry experience who can give individualized attention to student needs.
- The University of Minnesota, Crookston is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and is a member of the North Central Association (NCA).
Learn more >>>
All organizations require managers to plan, organize, lead, and evaluate the organization's effectiveness. Businesses need individuals who can manage resources, identify and solve problems, work with others, understand markets, collect and analyze data, and evaluate organizational performance. This program prepares graduates for management positions in large corporations, small businesses, and other organizations.
View the degree requirements and sample course plans >>>
- Small Business Ownership and Management
- Retail Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Market Research
- Sales Management
- Credit Management
- Product Development
Learn more >>>
Related Majors and Minors
Interested in a double major or minor to complement your Business Management Online degree? Check out these other programs offered online at UMC.