UMC Online Bachelor Degree Programs
University of Minnesota, Crookston
Applied Health, BAH Online
Further your healthcare and clinical career with a bachelor's degree in Applied Health from the University of Minnesota, Crookston. This program is designed to enhance your management and leadership skills in the dynamic field of healthcare. We deliver this program online and it can be taken anywhere, anytime to fit your busy lifestyle.
- The Bachelor of Applied Health program is delivered entirely online. You will NOT be required to come to the Crookston campus to complete this degree.
- The Bachelor of Applied Health program is designed for professionals working in the health care field who desire to advance their careers by completing a Bachelor's degree. This degree exposes students to management and leadership in healthcare while building on previous coursework and clinical experience.
- Typical students may be nurses, laboratory/radiology technicians or other allied health professionals advancing to supervisory roles in a healthcare organization or professionals in long-term care facilities needing additional coursework for licensure.
- Learn from seasoned professionals who are experts in their field--administrators, attorneys, policy specialists, IT managers, and even physicians-as they share experiences teaching specific coursework unique to healthcare.
Learn more >>>
The bachelor of applied health (B.A.H.) is an integrated four-year baccalaureate degree program delivered via distance education through the web. The program includes a liberal education core curriculum, clinical or occupational field, and management component. The applied curriculum combines the knowledge and experiences necessary to provide leadership in the changing health care arena and in entrepreneurial health care settings where clinical expertise is valued.
View the degree requirements and sample course plans >>>
- Allied health agencies (i.e. American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, American Lung Association)
- Community-based and home health agencies
- Government regulatory agencies
- Health insurance and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Hospitals and medical clinics
- Medical equipment and supply companies
- Nursing facilities, extended care and assisted living facilities
- Public Health departments
Learn more >>>
Related Majors and Minors
Interested in a double major or minor to complement your Applied Health online degree? Check out these other majors at UMC.
Meet some of our alumni and current students and hear what they have to say about their University of Minnesota, Crookston experience. More >>>