Manufacturing Management, BMM
Work in the many available management positions in production is gratifying and intellectually challenging. A degree in Manufacturing Management from the University of Minnesota, Crookston will help you to jump-start a career in manufacturing or to make you eligible for promotion. This major can be taken by all students but is focused on people already in the workplace. It is also ideal for two-year graduates who want to continue their education with seamless integration of prior credits earned.
Online Certificate Transfer Articulations (Find Your School)
- The Bachelor of Manufacturing Management (BMM) degree program was co-designed by employers and industry professionals to fill jobs in the manufacturing world that require a four-year degree. The content of the degree program allows students to improve upon their manufacturing and management experiences while also helping to create new skills for the present and future.
- The Bachelor of Manufacturing Management degree program is ideal for transfer students with A.S. and A.A.S. degrees, incoming freshman, and graduates currently working in manufacturing.
- This management degree is offered on the University of Minnesota, Crookston campus and online. Our program is comprised of a management core, a technological emphasis, and a job-specific component customized to fit your needs.
- Equipped with the latest in technical knowledge and skills, our graduates have immediate impact in the manufacturing industry.
- A Manufacturing Management Certificate is also available as a workplace-centered continuing education program designed to meet the increasing demand for management skills in a production-based industrial environment.
Learn more >>>
The Bachelor of Manufacturing Management (B.M.M.) is a career-oriented program that prepares students to manage people and machines in a manufacturing environment. Graduates will be able to supervise a manufacturing process, manage human and mechanical resources within budgetary constraints, and assure product quality.
View the degree requirements and sample course plans >>>
University of Minnesota, Crookston graduates
- are part of the supervisory and management team
- contribute to manufacturing system technology and quality control
- work with quality assurance to ensure high nature products
- control the movement of materials in the most efficient manner at the right time, to and from the correct place , and in the required quantity
- ensure the safety of the workplace to conform to OSHA standards
Learn more >>>
Related Majors and Minors
If you are interested in Manufacturing Management, check out these other majors and minors offered by the University of Minnesota, Crookston that are similar or could serve as a double major.